It's autumn again.

0




It's autumn again.
After a grey and dull looking summer we suddenly had a heatwave.
I tried to use the good tempertures to change the garden.
The neighbours don't look after their stuff, so the ivy was demolishing the wooden fences.

I have taken it away from one side now.
Replaced all the branches I kept for the fires of T., cleaned the ground and put the klikos there.
One job creates another. No kliko for the porch means another way to close it.

Started insulin.... finally!
That meant a huge change.
But after some weeks I started to feel better and now I can say I feel a lot better.

Lots of travel was planned, like going to Scotland.
But S. changed his mind, so we're back to the basics.
I'll go with the girls to London around Remembrance Day and sleep in a small hotel in the centre.
That feels a lot better than travelling an hour by underground and/or train and then walking half an hour.

I'll be teaching during the last months of the year again, and maybe continue doing so in spring.
No money involved....alas. But I like it.

Trying to keep up with poetry.

With wars raging... there is a lot to write.

The world is in turmoil and I'm asking myself how the outcome will be.
People present themselves as religious and as having humane principles, but they murder out of the name of their God.
Rage and hatred brings them together against an enemy which is just a blind generalisation. Whole peoples are made responsible for the actions of terrorists, while they lived under oppression of those terrorists too.

Well, let's keep silent about it now.
My poetry speaks enough.


.

Post a Comment

0Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.
Post a Comment (0)

buttons=(Accept !) days=(20)

Our website uses cookies to enhance your experience. Learn More
Accept !
To Top