Time flies

0

 



Time flies.
Too much going on, an I feel like running behind everything, like a child running behind her friends, waving and yelling: "wait for me".

I try to keep up with writing poetry, and even that is barely managed...on my toes.

Kids ill, Mr. J. ill (and oh,,, he is very ill from just a cold...) and I keep running around with a bad cold, sneezing and drripping, and the insuline shots are thrown in..

This is the season of giving lessons at the university (medical department), and since last week I am a mentor at the social department. (Yes, I've grown old without realizing it.)

Lots of photos waiting on the cards...

I haven't even added the links to new poems here.

So have a look at Soulfluff and The Feathered Poets .

Enjoy!





Tags

Post a Comment

0Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.
Post a Comment (0)

buttons=(Accept !) days=(20)

Our website uses cookies to enhance your experience. Learn More
Accept !
To Top