New: The remembrance bench

0


 
I'm sure you know those benches with an "In memory off" and a name.
Often I have seen people sitting there... turned inside... I never go sit beside them as I want to respect their thoughts and their moment.

The other day I was talking about it with a friend and then suddenly this image popped up.
Leading to this poem.



Next week I'll be in England, so either a poem will be posted in advance or none will appear.
Lots of older poems to read at the Soulfluff site, or to write something for The Feathered Poets .
Enough prompts available.

See you later!!

Post a Comment

0Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.
Post a Comment (0)

buttons=(Accept !) days=(20)

Our website uses cookies to enhance your experience. Learn More
Accept !
To Top