Daily ... Oh yes!

0


 
I decided, with a bit of pain in my heart, not to go to the springcamp.

They couldn't deliver all my medication and stopping from one day to another with heartmedication is not wise.
So it was not a strange decision to stay put and be as near as my cardiologist as possible, instead of being on some camping as far from the civilized world as possible in this country.
I would love to fly in a helicopter, but one of the Ministery of Defense, not of the paramedics.

Turned out to be a lucky decision too, as the first nights were literally freezing, and the rain has tormented the area in a very bad way.
It was good to be at home with the lightning taking horizontal routes from one river to another.

I love the summer rumble, but not the frantic reaction to just one day with a bit of sun.

Ofcourse I miss my friends. Miss the delicious meals, the beers in the evening sun (the beer was there, not the sun), and the early morning birds.

But right now. I'm better at home.

The tree in the back of the garden was cut last week, and I was able to fill 4 klikos with branches, cut in pieces by me. Because of Easter there was just a week between the green waste collection, so that was very convenient.

And I still haven't sown the seeds...

I still have problems with my eyesight.
Meaning that when I visit just a few people almost none visits my site.
Except for David, who is there every day.

Napowrimo 2023 was a daily duty..with pleasure.
I think I missed 2 or 3 and went off prompt only twice.
Of course I'll make up for it.

In case you want to read:

Go to Soulfluff. >>>Here<<<

Post a Comment

0Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.
Post a Comment (0)

buttons=(Accept !) days=(20)

Our website uses cookies to enhance your experience. Learn More
Accept !
To Top