Added: Keeper of the Light

0




A week far too filled with all sorts of things.
My to-do list is growing.
Which is not good.

After the south of England I feel more than ever I should live in the UK and not here.
Age is starting to be a huge obstacle, but I will send uninvited jobapplications to psychologist practices.
Like R said: they should be jumping of joy to get you.
No need, just invite me over and give me a job so I can find me a tiny place to live.

None is without dreams...or should be without dreams.

With another son leaving the house, there is just one daughter left.

So I feel I have started tidying and throwing things away for the last time.

So I don't feel poetic, just tired.

I know the image is about drawing the moon, a Wiccan ritual.

But as always I didn't want to go for the obvious
And being a warpoet...

Find the poem >>> here <<<


Post a Comment

0Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.
Post a Comment (0)

buttons=(Accept !) days=(20)

Our website uses cookies to enhance your experience. Learn More
Accept !
To Top