Added: Swimming in time.

0

 





I feel like running around in life, always falling short, never getting done what needs to be done.
Even sitting down to write something means being available for others. "Can I call you, NOW? "

Seeing a dog swim is kind of being taken into the world of endlessness.
It's what a dog does when he swims: he swims. No matter how long it takes.

Long ago I was a swimmer. I was a good one on long distances. Could swim for hours without a break. 10 km. 20 km. 30 km. I had my own assistant at the club who counted, so for me it was more of a meditation.

I was also choosen to train as a contest swimmer. At first I liked it, but gradually my motivation disappeared. Yes, I wanted to win. But the cheering crowds at the side of the pool made me think I was realising their dream... not mine. I had to tell myself I had to win, and that was all I was thinking. I have to win: make a good turn, reach, hit, smooth and fast... get to that other side, hands in well, as I have to win...I can do it... win!!!
The enormous noise when the ears came out of the water, wide open mouths when mine should be closed..

So different from the calm dog...

My interpretation of the image: >>> here <<<

Have a nice sunday!

Post a Comment

0Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.
Post a Comment (0)

buttons=(Accept !) days=(20)

Our website uses cookies to enhance your experience. Learn More
Accept !
To Top