Added: 40 miles approaching

0



Warpoetry is different from writing something nice and bubbly.
It's revealing the harsh reality.
Making an account of what can be seen and heard.
Warpoetry is writing from the heart and soul about the gruelties of war, so others may feel touched too.

I have heard so many stories of people who experienced WW2, that it has changed my life.
Grown up with a religious image of people as being good until the opposite is proven, an attitude to trust all people until harsh facts make clear they can't be trusted at all, made me pulled into a crack of the wall to observe what happened in my life: a mother who acted nice when someone was present and who hit me with a wooden slipper behind the kitchen door. Whispering that things would even be worse when I made a sound.

My world had and has some very bad liars in it, at a small level, but at the highest level too.
I warned, as I recognised, but none wanted to listen...
Being without the power to change things gets at me, feeds me to expose, give the harsh truth in writing.
Without ornaments, without a soft stroke to the soul.

Find a warpoem >>> here <<<



 

Post a Comment

0Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.
Post a Comment (0)

buttons=(Accept !) days=(20)

Our website uses cookies to enhance your experience. Learn More
Accept !
To Top