Added: a trilogy of warpoetry

0


 
During wartime many people keep silent. Out of fear, not to get attention, to stay in the illusion to be safe.
My family suffered oppression during WW2.
They never took the task of victim, because it felt like givng up, being dependent.
They never wanted that, so they all id what they could.

Years later my grandmother made me promise that whenever/if ever a situation of war would enter my direct world, I would speak up.

This week a country was invaded and pulled into a deadly confrontation.
The alliance of 30 countries reacted, first with an economic strategy.
One might discuss when a war starts.
To me it starts in this case with an invasion and a reaction of disbelief and attempts to stop the unwanted situation.
To me WWIII has started.
Time will tell.

I'm shocked by the way people can disturb the lives of others.
It made me write a trilogy.
3 warpoems
You can read it here:

The Child


The Father

The Mother

Stay safe....

Post a Comment

0Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.
Post a Comment (0)

buttons=(Accept !) days=(20)

Our website uses cookies to enhance your experience. Learn More
Accept !
To Top