Added: He remembers

0



The past weeks have been very hectic.
Far too much to do, things to arrange and I still feel I have forgotten to do things that should have been done months ago.

Had a few good talks about my work in veteran care.
One of my best friends among the veterans saw huge benefit in the way I work and the place I have: outside the military. 
Being accepted by this group of veterans means a lot for me personally.
And others have already found a way to contact me when they need me.

It would be easier to live in the UK.
But we'll see.

Next tuesday I'll leave early in the morning for London.
So I will be there from november 9 to november 15.
This time we'll go by Eurostar. 
One of us won tickets.
I bet it is less tiring than sitting in a bus for almost a day, or changing bus, train, plane, bus, ...

If anyone wants to meet me there, just let me know.
It's best to comment through the site:
https://vecarem.blogspot.com

I won't be available on Remembrance Day.

The photo of The Sunday Musings was part of the inspiration for the poem of this week,
the upcoming Remembrance Day the other.

>>> click here <<<

.






Post a Comment

0Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.
Post a Comment (0)

buttons=(Accept !) days=(20)

Our website uses cookies to enhance your experience. Learn More
Accept !
To Top