added: A smile

0

 




Preparing for the Market Garden commemorations.
Our parachute group will travel all through the country to jump above it with round WW2 canopes.

New parachutists need to have at least 5 good jumps.
The older ones need to be current, so they need to have a recent jump.

Being dependent on the weather we enjoy a jump and try to enjoy the days of only waiting and cancelling.
It's not negative. We are friends, we always have something to talk.
This time, it was my retirement.

One way or another I feel old.
Nothing has changed, though.

Life keeps running around me and pulling me from side to side.

But...I added a poem. >>> here <<<


.

Post a Comment

0Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.
Post a Comment (0)

buttons=(Accept !) days=(20)

Our website uses cookies to enhance your experience. Learn More
Accept !
To Top