Added: The Old Doll

0

 



Sometimes a photo creates more than intended, because the maker or the sender doesn't know the significance of the object on the photo.
We got a photo of a dirty crying doll.
Kind of creepy for the detached viewer.

But this doll resembled my childhood doll.
I always kept her clean... and happy.

The suddenly she was gone..

My mother used to throw my stuff away, because it had no meaning to her.

I once saw the same doll in a second hand shop, but I didn't have the money with me to buy her, and when I came back she was gone.

So here she is again...dirty...crying...

A haiku was suggested, so....

>> read here <<

Post a Comment

0Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.
Post a Comment (0)

buttons=(Accept !) days=(20)

Our website uses cookies to enhance your experience. Learn More
Accept !
To Top