Poetry centre?

0


 
I applied for a volunteer job at the poetry center. It was for half a day, so perfect. All I had to do was receive announcements and such and put them on the site.
So easy.

The first talk was OK.
It was clear I might need a bit more time, but when something is very nice it's no problem.

The second meetig was today. 
With someone who works there for over 10 years.
He kept on pushing and pushing.
He piled up more and more tasks.

When I gave some input he just swept it off the table.
I knew what I was talking about.

It gave me a feeling he had the idea he knows everything best and he doesn't like women having a mind of their own.

In the end I was told to do the whole job of a content manager plus communications person, and I had to be available all hours, in case something might pop up.
And that all in half a day?

So I told them I wouldn't do it.

Pity.






Post a Comment

0Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.
Post a Comment (0)

buttons=(Accept !) days=(20)

Our website uses cookies to enhance your experience. Learn More
Accept !
To Top